All In Safety offer company/environment specific training on site to ensure that Regulation 10 of the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 are adhered to. We take time to analyse the specific requirements under the Regulations to ensure non-duplicity but compliance. These can be delivered on your own premises or any other site and are fixed price regardless of numbers so are cost effective. As with all of our training, these can be combined with other courses and because they are company/environment specific reduce training time.
Every employer must ensure that any employee employed by that employer is given adequate information, instruction and training where that employee—
· is or is liable to be exposed to asbestos, or if that employee supervises such employees, so that those employees are aware of—
· the properties of asbestos and its effects on health, including its interaction with smoking,
· the types of products or materials likely to contain asbestos,
· the operations which could result in asbestos exposure and the importance of preventive controls to minimise exposure,
· safe work practices, control measures, and protective equipment,
· the purpose, choice, limitations, proper use and maintenance of respiratory protective equipment,
· emergency procedures,
· hygiene requirements,
· decontamination procedures,
· waste handling procedures,
· medical examination requirements, and
· the control limit and the need for air monitoring, in order to safeguard themselves and other employees; and
· carries out work in connection with the employer’s duties under these Regulations, so that the employee can carry out that work effectively.
· The information, instruction and training required by paragraph (1) must be—
· given at regular intervals;
· adapted to take account of significant changes in the type of work carried out or methods of work used by the employer; and
· provided in a manner appropriate to the nature and degree of exposure identified by the risk assessment, and so that the employees are aware of—
· the significant findings of the risk assessment, and
· the results of any air monitoring carried out with an explanation of the findings.
PRICE: Can be as low as £15pp (based on course of 12); £180-£240 for each on-site session delivered on-site, price depending on your business activity, previous experience, location etc.
Another great video from the HSE