All In Safety offer company/environment specific training on site to ensure that Regulation 4 of the Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992 are adhered to. We take time to analyse the specific requirements under the Regulations to ensure non-duplicity but compliance. These can be delivered on your own premises or any other site and are fixed price regardless of numbers so are cost effective. As with all of our training, these can be combined with other courses and because they are company/environment specific reduce training time.
· In determining for the purposes of this regulation whether manual handling operations at work involve a risk of injury and in determining the appropriate steps to reduce that risk regard shall be had in particular to –
· the physical suitability of the employee to carry out the operations;
· the clothing, footwear or other personal effects he is wearing;
· his knowledge and training;
· the results of any relevant risk assessment carried out pursuant to regulation 3 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999;
· whether the employee is within a group of employees identified by that assessment as being especially at risk; and
· the results of any health surveillance provided pursuant to regulation 6 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
PRICE: Can be as low as £15pp (based on course of 12); £180-£240 for each on-site session delivered on-site, price depending on your business activity, previous experience, location etc.
Shows us how we "un-learn" manual handling skills as we grow older
Animation demonstrating manual handling is not just about the weight
Good demonstration; so long as it's just simple loads. Better to cal us in to show you more